Monday 16 April 2012

New Pirates and Fantasy Football Dwarves from Black Scorpion


Black Scorpion have shown some stunning new minis today that will be for sale at Salute this weekend and then their website not long after.
An entire Dwarf Fantasy Football (Blood Bowl?) team, Dwarf Pirates, Pirate Girls and the 5 missing Special Characters from their Cutlass game. Including an alternate version of the limited Alexia release.

You can see them all >>HERE<< or below. (click pics to view larger)










I will defiantly be picking up the Pirate Girls, Jack-a-Roe Jones (Undead Character) and Nuria del Fuego (Female Character) for my crews.

Which do you like?

Cap'n Hendybadger Ho!


4 comments:

  1. I love Blood Bowl but I am not digging those dwarfs. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a very different style to the GW ones.

      Delete
  2. I want that Jack a Roe chap. I don't need him, but I want him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...