Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pulp City Demo Night @ The Giants Lair , Plymouth Fri 27th Apr


Do you like supers in games, comics or movies?
Do you like tabletop games?
Do you live in the south UK?

If the answers are yes, then head over to the Giants Lair in Plymouth this Friday (27th) evening.
Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher will be running a Pulp City demo night from around 6pm to 10pm.

Head over and check it out!
Smash those villains away with your super strengh and a VW or crush those pesky Heros with your control over the elements!
A huge range of Supremes will be available to try out with all manner of different powers.



Hope to see afew there.

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to pop down Hendy but Plymouth is a bit of a trek for me. LP

    I might have to pick your brains about Pulp City at some point because I agreed to do a Game that intrigues me article on it with the guys at Salute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions and such you may have.
    Link at top of side bar.

    More then happy to help out

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...