Monday 21 May 2012

The Plan Hasn't ...... well ....... Gone to Plan!






Over these 2 weeks I'm running the business I usually just manage.
In between that I hoped to have some great posts on here.

But as the title says, things haven't exactly gone to plan.
My job has taken up alot more time than I though so for a while, ToaTS will be abit quiet.

I will try and get some interesting posts up but cant promise much over the next week or so.

Apologies to all my regular readers but that 'Real Life' thing just gets in the way sometimes.

All should be good again by the end of the month though.

Until next time,

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

8 comments:

  1. Take your time, we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the trouble with plans Hendy... they can bloody go wrong and often do!!!

    I hope things ease up for you soon matey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Frontline.
      All will be good again in a couple of weeks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...