Sunday 25 November 2012

The Hendybadger Goes Out in Style With an Awesome Hoody!






Over the next few months I am planning to be at quite a few events and shows. Including PAW, Legionary and Salute.
At PAW and Legionary I will be putting on demos of the new Pulp City Supreme Edition under the Tabletop Skirmisher name.
With this I mind I thought it would be a great ideas to have a hoody made.


I contacted tony at Smart-FX design studio and told him the wording I wanted and also sent him the Hendybadger artwork I had for my birthday last year from my awesome wife, drawn by Melvin de Voor of Pulp City and Malifaux fame.
Tony had a completely free reign with what he wanted to do.
Yesterday a big squishy parcel arrived.




The top picture are the front of the hoody and the bottom is the back. (OK, it needs an iron)

Soooooo happy with the result!!
Thanks so much to Tony at Smart-FX

Just a quick note, my ISP is being changed over tomorrow so there won't be a post.
Hopefully back on Tuesday but it may not be for a couple of days if anything goes wrong etc.

Until then,
Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (and warm)!



5 comments:

  1. Sweeet. Don't know how you feel about these viral award posts, but if you check my blog post, I've put you down for a Liebster award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much Vladd.
      I have a few posts lined up but I will take a look and see who I want to nominate

      Delete
    2. Your blog is now added to the Blogroll as well Vladd

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...