Saturday 17 January 2015

Swamp Thing and Arkham Warning Signs Preview


The team over at Beasts of War have a couple more previews for the Batman Minis game from Knight Models.

First up is the avatar of the 'green' known as Swamp Thing!
No sign of rules for him yet but I expect he will be linked to Poison Ivy's crew in some way. Maybe a link to the good forces as well.


The second preview is a set of Arkham City warning signs.
Depending on the size of them, these could be great for adding cover to rooftops and blocking LOS between them. I can see Batman ducking behind one to avoid Deadshot.

What do you think of these?
Will they be on your shopping list?

- Hendybadger

10 comments:

  1. OMG A Swamp Thing mini might finally be enough to tempt me into this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get why the signs/billboards come the way they appear to. Wouldn't it have been more convenient to have included pre-printed decals or card for the artwork, rather than leaving them for the purchaser to paint? I've never encountered this approach to signage in games before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure either. Mine should arrive soon so I will do a review on them and see what they are like.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I await your review with interest.

      Delete
    3. I have a few to post up first but it won't be far away.

      Delete
    4. No problem, I'm still waiting on my first figures (and a hard copy of the rules) to arrive anyway.

      Delete
    5. What are you getting to start with?

      Delete
    6. I'm not a painter, but I was lucky enough to come across (on eBay) the Ra's Al Ghul and League Of Shadows set, already painted, and this was the set I was looking at getting anyway: http://heropresstwo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/dark-knight-of-soul.html

      Delete
    7. Ideal!
      Is your blog on the roll here?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...